Usage guide for Compositing with Carbon Basic
Welcome to Carbon Basic
The compositing engines used for Carbon Free, Carbon Basic, and MuxMan are all derived from a common
code base and therefore are very similar.
Carbon Basic removes the resolution and aspect ratio restrictions present in Carbon Free and MuxMan
and contains many advanced features including:
- More pre-programmed transition patterns, including double slides and squeezes.
- Non-rectangular transitions.
- Enhanced key processing.
- Image Deformation, including perspective and foreshortening.
- Movement filter for following or orienting to other element's hotspot or edge.
- Additional primitive "vector"
- Enhanced "spline", also know as plotter functions, including building complex symbols from primitives.