From left to right:|
- Edit Text - opens up text entry dialog -->
- Set Text Color - allows changing text color without opening the edit dialog.
- Frame angle - rotates text about the center of the text.
- Alignment - designates the "hot spot" of the text.
- Readouts - these display the 5 values used for drawing. Mostly used for debugging, but also
useful for duplicating another line.
- Size - controls the length of the line.
- Position - this controls the location of the other end of the line.
moving - position mouse to inside text frame ( cursor appears), drag text to new location.