Usage guide for Compositing with Carbon Basic
From left to right:
- Color controls - select the 4 corner colors and opacity. More
- Function controls - controls how the gradient is created. More
- Shape - top button stretches vertically, bottom button shrinks vertically. Left button
shrinks horizontally, right button stretches horizontally. The center button sets the
height to the width for a symetrical shape.
- Frame angle - the entire shape is rotated. First elongate one dimension with the shape
control (above) then rotate the shape - the elongation rotates.
- Alignment - designates the "hot spot" of the shape.
- Size - controls the size of the gradient.
- Position - this controls placement of the gradient into the composite.
moving - position mouse to inside figure frame ( cursor appears), drag figure to new location.