Usage guide for Compositing with Carbon Basic
Circle and Square
From left to right:
- Color controls - select the edge color, solid or filled, line thickness, fill color.
Alt Fill is disabled for circles and squares as they contain only one region.
- Frame angle - the entire shape is rotated. Although rotating a circle does not change its appearance
it is valid, as the rotation affects other elements which trace the edge of the circle.
- Alignment - designates the "hot spot" of the shape.
- Size - controls the size of the generated shape.
- Position - this controls placement of the shape into the composite.
moving - position mouse to inside figure frame ( cursor appears), drag figure to new location.