Usage guide for Compositing with Carbon or MuxMan
From left to right:
The rest of the controls are the same as in images
- Color controls - select the color and line thickness.
"solid", "Set Fill Color", "No Fill", and "Alt Fill" are disabled as this is not a closed figure.
- Frame Angle - rotates the line about the center of the line.
- Origin - this controls the location of one end of the line. Initially the line is horizontal, and
this is the left end.
- Readouts - these display the 5 values used for drawing. Mostly used for debugging, but also
useful for duplicating another line.
- Size - controls the length of the line.
- Position - this controls the location of the other end of the line.
there are no mouse actions for lines.